Wednesday, December 3, 2014

the coffee table reno (or the "look at these sweet paint pens! what can I do with these?) table

enough ranting (see last post)...wanna see my new project?  honestly, I'm like a puppy on a fresh pee pad!

sometimes my best source of inspiration is at garage sales and local charity resale shops.  this little table caught my attention immediately.  great bones and someone took the time to add a nice sized drawer below--ideal for crayons, markers, and paper.

yep, a very nice art table for kids!  the construction is solid, but the drawer sticks a bit and there's a nasty ding to contend with. if I'm lucky a good sanding and a candle may be all this gem needs to find a loving home.

did I mention $12? seriously.  this is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Got ideas? Share them here! Please keep it friendly :) ~Y